|Boat Diver||Enriched Air Diver||Drift Diver||Deep Diver|
|Dry Suit Diver||Digital Underwater Photography||Emergency Oxygen Provider|
|Equipment Specialist||Underwater Navigator||Underwater Photographer|
|Underwater Videographer||Search & Recovery Diver||Wreck Diver||Night Diver|
||SDI Instructor Course
||CCR Diver Course|
|SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Course only $390
All-inclusive, no gimmicks
- In the classroom portion, we will review the book and knowledge reviews in the Open Water diver manual, provide enhanced explanation / information, and provide an explanation of the equipment and its use. The classroom consists of two (2) weekday evenings held at Coral Edge Adventures.
- eLearning is also available for this course. The online portion allows you to complete the Knowledge Development at your own pace, in the convenience of your home or office. Once completed you will need to contact us to schedule your final quiz/exam and then schedule your confined (pool) and open water (quarry) dives.
- Referral is also an option where you would complete your classroom and pool sessions with CEA, then complete your open water dives with a different company such as if you were on vacation.
- Confined Water (pool) training is held at the Freedom Aquatic Center in Manassas. Each student will work with a CEA Professional Instructor and Divemaster in completing your in-water skill-development training. You will review the equipment and its use, and learn the fundamental skills that every diver needs to know for safe diving, while having fun at the same time! The confined water dives consists of two (2) weekend sessions.
Open Water Checkout Dives
- Open Water training is held at a variety of locations depending on season, weather and water quality. Our closest location is Millbrook Quarry off Rt. 55 near Haymarket. Each student will be under the supervision of Coral Edge Adventures Professional Instructors and Divemasters. At the quarry you will apply what you have learned during your classroom and pool sessions, while also learning practical lessons that can only be gained through real-world experience in open water. The Open Water dives consist of two (2) weekend sessions. *4 total open water dives are to be completed and no more than 3 open water dives per day.
Script embedded in HTML